Healthy Breakfast recipes to start your day
Start your day off right with these delicious healthy breakfast recipes. Healthy and simple breakfast recipes are perfect for starting your day. Whether you're looking to boost your energy levels, maintain a healthy weight, or simply feel great throughout the day, these recipes will help you do that. From energy-boosting egg dishes to south Indian specialities like fluffy dosas or savory Upma these tasty recipes are quick, simple, and sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. These dishes will tantalise the taste buds of your whole family or guests.
Home puff gives you easy, healthy, and instant breakfast ideas that keep you active for the day.
So, let's kick-start your day with delicious, healthy, and instant breakfast ideas
HEALTHY BREAKFAST OPTIONS WITH HOME PUFF:
EGGS FOR BREAKFAST RECIPE:
Egg Sandwich: The 10-minute mouth-watering recipe you must try. Let's see how you can get this delicious breakfast on your plate.INGREDIENTS:
- Eggs - 3-4 (boiled)
- Vegetables and herbs like- onions, carrot, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, coriander, mint leaves, lemon, and some green chillies.
- Slice of brown bread/multigrain bread
- Hot sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, or green chutney (as per your convenience)
- Salt at last of course!
MAKE THE INGREDIENTS READY:
- Take Homepuff electric kettle which is super efficient use it to boil eggs and save both time and electricity.
- Till the eggs are getting ready, chop your veggies in an electric chopper / manual chopper which includes onions, carrots, cucumber, and lettuce. If you would like it in a particular shape you can try our Slicer-Dicer which has a 12-in -function that gives you the option to chop, cut, shred, peel, and more.
- For the spread, you can choose readymade spreads or you can make your homemade green chutney.
- Coriander leaves, mint leaves, Garlic cloves, cumin seeds, lemon, and green chillies
- Grind the 1 cup coriander leaves with 12-15 mint leaves,1 garlic clove .½ teaspoon cumin seeds, 3-4 green chillies, 1 tablespoon lemon juice,1/4th salt, and some water to keep it smooth in your electric chopper.
HOW TO MAKE A SANDWICH:
- Take the cast iron grill pan by Home puff which is non-stick and hence perfect to toast bread slices and requires the minimum oil or butter you prefer and keeps it crisp and golden.
- Now to assemble the sandwich - slice the eggs and place it on one side with chutney or any spread of your choice on another. Garnish your eggs with the veggies chopped and sprinkle chaat masala for the tangy flavour. Cover it and Viola!!
The sandwich is ready!
BENEFITS OF EGG SANDWICH:
- It has all the essential components required for the body. It is one of the high-protein breakfast foods. Eggs are not only tasty to eat but are rich in calcium, potassium, sodium, and many more. Veggies are a great source of fibre which enhances metabolism. Low in fat makes it a healthier option. You will be amazed to know that the components present here are not only helpful in making your body strong and healthy but also a mood lifter.
RAVA DOSA RECIPE:
Dosas are one of the lightest breakfasts ones you can have. Do you know Rava dosa are also known as semolina crepes, an instant dosa for dosa lovers? A famous breakfast recipe in south Indians.
Dosa is usually fermented which takes an overnight process if you want to have it in the morning, but Rava dosa does not require the cumbersome process.
Let's go through it.
Rava i.e, semolina (sooji), rice flour, all-purpose flour, cumin seeds, crushed black pepper.
Onions, coriander, green chillies, curry leaves, ginger, and curd(optional).
- Pour 1 cup of rava into the bowl. Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour. 1 cup rice flour. ½ teaspoon cumin seeds.½ cup teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Chop onions, green chillies, coriander, and curry leaves in the vegetable chopper for a fine texture and shape. Grate ginger using a slicer-dicer for a quick one.
- Add all the veggies to the mixture of rava. Now if you like add 1 cup of curd and 3 cups of water to make the batter smooth. Mix the mixture till it's lump free and leave it for 15 minutes. Add salt according to the taste.
- Heat the unique cast iron Dosa tawa which is pre-seasoned and will help you use less oil or butter. Heat the tawa, season it with diced onion and pour the batter on the tawa and fill the gaps, spread it well. Keep the flame medium and flip after one side is done and in 60 minutes a crisp rava dosa is ready.
BENEFITS OF RAVA DOSA
Rava is not only one of the easiest instant breakfast recipes but also a great source of immunity boosters. Apart from phosphorus, zinc, and magnesium, it contains selenium which helps in heart strength. A meal just to boost your energy and heart at the same time.
QUINOA UPMA RECIPE
A quick, tasty and light breakfast for weight loss.
Quinoa seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, urad dal(hulled and black gram), moong dal (yellow mung lentils), ginger, and green chillies.
Veggies- Broccoli, carrots, green peas, capsicum, corn, beet, bell pepper, and nuts like roasted or fried cashews.
- Wash quinoa seeds properly, suggested washing them 2-3 times which will reduce the bitterness.
- Take metallic finish and easily handle cast iron Kadai by Homepuff and add 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Add ½ mustard seeds at medium flame.
- Now add cumin seeds, urad dal, and moong dal ½ teaspoon each. Fry these till it turns golden a bit.
- Meanwhile, cut your veggies using vegetable choppers like Broccoli, Green chillies, carrots, onions, ginger, french beans, and capsicum.
- Grate beets and shred cabbage using Slicer-Dicer.
- Add ½ pinch of ginger, 1 teaspoon of chopped green chillies, onions, and 7-8 curry leaves in the kadai. Saute it till onions become pellucid.
- Then, add all chopped veggies to the cast iron kadai. Steam the beans in the electric kettle before mixing to be cooked properly.
- Add quinoa seeds to the cast iron non-stick kadai which you have added spices before and add 1 and ½ cups of water. Now mix it well. Stir the mixture and cover the kadai with a tightly fitted lid. Wait till the quinoa seeds are cooked well and simmer them so that it doesn't stick to the pan.
Cook until the water is dried and add coriander leaves. You have the dish ready!
BENEFITS OF QUINOA UPMA:
Quinoa is rich in fibre which helps in cholesterol control and prevents the risk of diabetes or heart issues. Rich in antioxidants and beneficial for your organs. You can also store this one in the refrigerator or can take it with you in the Food jar by home puff which keeps your breakfast warm and flavourful.
A famous Israeli dish similar which is very similar to the Indian style of cooking with spices and flavours.
The main ingredient in this one is tomatoes and eggs. Indian versions include- onions, coriander, spices, veggies, chickpeas, or even soft cheese.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, and coriander in the chopper.
- Now take a cast iron skillet and pour 1 teaspoon oil and add chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Season it with salt, turmeric, cumin powder, and red chilli powder.
- Mix it till the tomatoes are saucy red, now crack eggs into it and try without breaking the yolk.
- Put the lid on and let the steam cook and mix the flavours. You can also add cheese if you like.
- Yeah, you have the meal ready in less than 10 minutes.
This is a very simple and quick breakfast with bread or parathas in north India.
BENEFITS OF SHAKSHUKA:
Shakshuka is a tasty and healthy recipe which is rich in vitamins A, C, And K. The calcium and cholesterol control makes it unique and a must-try.
MOONG DAL CHILLA RECIPE:
One of the best and most popular vegetarian breakfasts one can have. Low in carbs and easy to digest. The scrumptious choice for weight loss.
Split mung lentils, veggies, herbs and spices like ginger, and fresh chillies.
Vegetables-onion, carrot, tomato, and coriander leaves. Generally served with tea or coffee.
- You don't need to prepare beforehand, just soak the lentils for 10-15 mins and grind them with the spices.
- You can add oats to the blender after the lentils are soaked.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cumin and 3 dried red chillies.
- Grind it to powder form.
- Rinse the moong dal well and place it in the blender. Add 1-2 peeled ginger, ¼ turmeric, and 3-4 green chillies. Pour ¾ water into it and grind it. Now add oats and ½-¾ teaspoon salt.
- Mix well to make a uniform batter and check the consistency of the batter.
- Add 2 cups grated carrots and ½ cup coriander leaves. You can add spinach as well, all finely chopped.
- Take a pan or roti tawa. Put 1 teaspoon of oil and add 1 ladle of batter in the centre of the tawa, try to spread the batter, and make a thin circle on the tawa. Cook both sides till it's brown. Cook it at a low flame and increase it to a high grade.
- You can also make coffee in Homepuff electric kettle, carry it in the coffee tumbler, and have your hot coffee anywhere anytime.
BENEFITS OF MOONG DAL CHILLA:
Rich in protein for vegetarians.Helps in building muscles, blood, bones, cartilage, and skin. Other nutrients include vitamins c,k, and E. Delicious and simple morning meal to keep you fit.
Homeuff comes to you with amazing breakfast recipes which are healthy and tasty at the same time. Quick and easy recipes to start your day with. Rushing for work/ college now you can carry your breakfast in insulated food jar and have warm breakfast anytime anywhere. Checkout the range of kitchen essentials by homepuff today!