Made from high-grade cast iron, the Homepuff Roti Tawa is strong and durable. Being food-safe & toxin-free, this tawa is a healthier alternative to non-stick cookware that comes with a chemical coating. Since cast iron has natural non-stick properties and retains heat longer, it reduces oil and gas consumption, which makes it good for you and for your pocket too! From fluffy rotis to parathas, omelettes and more, use our pre-seasoned Roti Tawa to cook what you love.
• Built with precision: Home Puff presents premium non-stick super smooth cast iron tawa ideal for Roti, Dosa, Parathas, Pancakes, Parottas, Chapatis and much more. Healthier than other traditional non-stick tawas as it avoids harmful toxins and chemical coatings, helps fight iron deficiency by leaching iron in the food and boosting the iron levels.
• Crafted for Versatility: The sturdy construction, uni-body one-piece design free of any screws or weld joints makes the tawa durable and sustainable while adding a premium look and feel to your kitchen. With a bit of regular cleaning and seasoning care, this can prove to be a long term investment and bring you value for decades.
•Designed with Passion: The tawa measures 26 cm, weighs 2.15 kg and comes pre seasoned with 100% vegetable oil that protects it from rust, creates a natural non-stick surface, enhances flavour and makes it ready-to-use for you. Retains heat for long and distributes heat evenly, cooking faster and enhancing the flavours of your food.
•Healthy for You: Pure cast iron is an eco-friendly, natural, non-toxic, inert alternative to aluminium, steel and teflon-coated and regular iron cookware. This will not leach toxins like BPA,BPS, phthalate, vinyl, polystyrene into your food. It uses less oil, less gas and saves upto ₹1200 per year.
• Powerful and Reliable: Made in India and has heirloom quality. Comes with Home Puff lifetime warranty which keeps you covered after the purchase, T&C applied
- This product is pre-seasoned, so you can start using it right away.
- After cooking, wash the pan with hot water. It is recommended not to use soap or dish wash liquid for cleaning as the pan is already pre-seasoned.
- After washing, dry the pan with a soft cloth and apply a coating of cooking oil on the pan.
- HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE: Leaches iron into the food, helps fight iron deficiency.
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: No harmful toxins and chemical coating.
A must have roti tawa for your kitchen. Smooth and pre-seasoned surface. Great Quality!
Your cart is currently empty.