We all want to stay fit and healthy, for this we must know that the process beings at home. Even the most basic things like a clean kitchen matter a lot. Keeping your kitchen utensils is an integral part in maintaining a good health. Unclean utensils can become a breeding ground for bacteria leading to unwanted health issues. Cleaning utensils is a tiring task but it surely will help you in the long run.
Here is what you can do to keep your utensils clean: –
- Regular cleaning of utensils: – This is not a revelation of any sort; you must clean you utensils immediately after using them. Cleaning your utensils immediately restrains bacteria from growing.
- Replacing scrubbers: – Replacing your scrubber every 2 weeks will save a lot of efforts. Worn scrubbers do not clean well.
- Use lemon: – Use lemon juice or at least a cleanser that has lemon extract. Lemon acts as an odor repellent. Using lemon juice eliminates odors on your utensils and gives them a fresh fragrance.
- Dry utensils: – It is better to dry all utensils with a soft cloth or a towel. You can also let them dry in a cool area.
- Wash & clean towels: – Wash the towels you use to dry the utensils regularly. A clean towel will clean the utensil better.
- Cleanse kitchen platform: – Clean your kitchen platform daily. The cleaner your platform, the better you will feel while you work.
- Pest control: – Pest can cause some serious health problems especially to the young ones. Keep the pests in check and never, ever let them grow around your kitchen area.
These are some essential tips that you can follow to keep your utensils clean. Following these tips will surely help you in maintaining a good health.
Let us know what you feel and share some more tips with us in the comment section below!