We care for our Homepuff users and we also know how much everyone loves good food. So, we went ahead and bought a confection that is diet friendly. Here is what you’ll need for this amazing recipe:
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry gelatin
- Boiling water (2 cups)
- Ice water (1 cup)
- Strawberries (1 pint) (mix these into gelatin)
- 1 1/2 large containers Cool Whip
- A large angel food cake, broken into bite-size pieces
Prepare gelatin-strawberry mixture. Line tube pan with wax paper. Divide cake into thirds; before tearing into bite-size pieces cut thin layer from cake for base.
- Layer 1: Pieces of cake
- Gelatin-strawberry mixture (Layer 2)
- Cool Whip (Layer 3)
- Procedures : Continue until 3 layers of each.
- Add thin layer that had been cut from cake.
- Congeal overnight.
- Remove from and and “ice” with Cool Whip.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- The top sides of the cake will be gelatin-strawberry mixture.
- This is pretty left as is; just ice bottom sides