Paneer Tikka Recipe: Paneer tikka is one of the recipes where you find usually in all the restaurants. For all the vegans, the panner dishes are something like awesome. The parties are incomplete without the panner items. Several varieties can be prepared using paneer like panner masala, palak paneer, panner butter, paneer bhurji and likewise so many. Even it also serves as a good starter. It is available in most of the north and south Indian cuisines. Some people do not show interest on barbecue as it gives out smoky flavor. But the homemade panner tikka instead offers delicious taste with many flavors.The texture and the crispiness of the paneer will not lose its taste even it is prepared on gas stove. You can draw the attention of the kids by putting paneer pieces onto tooth picks. As it is made from milk product the intake of Panner or cottage cheese is found to be rich in nutritional values. The consumption of panner keeps the good health in various ways. It fights against many diseases like cancer, reduces the weight, rich in calcium and proteins. It fulfills all the healthy needs which are requiredespecially for the women by supplying iron, vitamins and for the formation of blood.The Paneer is easily digestible and it is a light food on stomach.
The following recipe will make you to avoid oven or grill to make panner tikka. The simple and easiest way of making panner is shown below.
Ingredients required for Paneer Tikka Recipe:
- Panner -1 large block
- Curd-1 cup
- Turmeric-1/2 table spoon
- Ginger garlic paste-1 table spoon
- Jeera-1 table spoon
- Kasuri methi-1 table spoon
- Salt-as per taste
- Lemon juice-1/2 table spoon
- Red chilli powder-1 table spoon
- Tandoori masala-1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves-1/2 cup finely chopped
- Milk-1 cup
- Oil-2 table spoons
Paneer Tikka Recipe preparation process:
- Cut the Panner in to small cubes and soak it in milk. Rest it aside.
- Take panner pieces, curd, red chilli powder, kasuri methi, lemon juice andsalt in a bowl and marinate for 15 -20 minutes.More the marination and more is the tasty.
- In a pan add oil and as the oil gets heated put jeera, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and brown it.
- Add the marinate mixture in to pan and make a shallow fry.
- Before turning off the flame add tandoori masala.
- Sauté it well and take into serving bowl.
- Garnish Paneer tikka with coriander leaves.
The spicy paneer tikka is ready to serve.