Mango Pickle Recipe: It’s the season of mangoes and summer is h
The process of making mango pickle is easy as it does not require any cooking. As this is a storage pickle can be eaten with rice and roti. It takes less time for the making and no south Indian meal is complete without the mango pickle.
Ingredients required for Mango Pickle Recipe:
- Raw Mangoes-1kg
- Salt-1 small cup
- Red chilli powder-2 cups
- Mustard seeds powder-1 small cup
- Raw Garlic-25gms
Life of the pickle-1 year
Mango Pickle Recipe Preparation Process:
- Firstly make sure of washing the raw mangoes and wipe them with the clean cloth.
- Take a pan, heat the oil and keep aside.
- Cut the raw mangoes into medium size pieces.
- Take a big size bowl and add mangoes, red chilli powder, salt, peeled garlic and mustard powder.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly so that everything is mixed well.
- Add the cooled oil to the mixture.
- Once again stir it properly so that all get mixes well.
- Take a dry jar, put all the mixture in it and cover the jar with the lid. Allow it to store for 3 days.
- On fourth day check whether the oil gets floated in the jar. If the oil is not floated then add required amount of oil.
- Taste the pickle and add salt if necessary. If all the ingredients are exact then there is no need of adding anything.
After one week your yummy and spicy mango pickle is ready. You can enjoy it with the hot rice and ghee.