Doughnuts are one of the most loved sweet dishes around the world. So, we figured out a recipe to make doughnuts at home. These are raspberry filled doughnuts for you. For this recipe you’ll need:
- Butter or margarine, melted(6 tablespoons)
- Granulated sugar(3/4 cup)
- Cinnamon(3/4 teaspoon)
- Raspberry jelly(1/3 cup)
- Hungry jack fluffy biscuits(10 ounces)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place melted margarine in small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Stir jelly until smooth.
- Seal tip of large baster with foil.
- Remove rubber bulb.
- Spoon jelly into baster; replace bulb.
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Immediately dip each hot biscuit into melted margarine, coating all sides.
- Roll in sugar mixture, heavily coating all sides of each biscuit.
- Insert baster in side of each biscuit; squeeze small amount of jelly into center. (Refill baster as needed.)
- Serve warm or cold