An insulated container is an age-old option to keep your meal hot. But containers have a few drawbacks and at times fail to live up to expectations. Nowadays we have better options and more functional tiffin boxes for this purpose. HomePuff Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Lunch box is the one you can try. Homepuff insulated lunch box is completely made of stainless steel, thus its durability is never an issue and is capable of retaining hot food for up to 5 hours and cold for 9 hours.
We often get foul smell in our lunch box, its due to its contents which we don’t keep at right temperature, which lead bacteria to built fast and cause food and beverages to spoil. We at HomePuff® kept this factor on priority and uses BPA free materials and the double walled insulation technology maintains better heat retention and resisting the growth of bacteria.
Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel in process of making lunch box that comes with its own bag to carry along with it. HomePuff® lunch box will keep items warm for up to 5 hours or cold for up to 9 hours.
Features of insulated lunch box:-
- Keeps contents hot for up to 6 hours or cold for up to 9 hours.
- 100% Leak Proof.
- Provide vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention
- Double-walled vacuum insulation – superior technology to ensure your food stays hot all day long.
- Wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean.
- 3 separate compartment to keep food without mixing.
- Carry more conveniently with bag which has front zipper pocket for putting your small stuff.
- Dishwasher Safe.
Capacity : 1700 ml
Heat Retention: 6 Hours 700C or above (±50C); 12 hours 500C or above (± 20C);
Cold Retention: 9 hours 150C or below
Dimension & Capacity:
- Outer Shell: Width: 12.4 Cms, Height: 25.8 cms, Weight: 1075 grams, Volume: 1300ML
- Inner Food Containers:
- Container 1: Width: 10 Cms, Height: 7.6 cms, Volume: 575ML
- Container 2: Width: 10 Cms, Height: 7.6 cms, Volume: 325ML
- Container 3: Width: 10 Cms, Height: 7.6 cms, Volume: 325ML
**Caution :- All pieces should be washed by hand with non-abrasive cleaning pads.