Prawns Fry Recipe: The Andhra Style Royyala Vepudu is today’s dish. Prawns are one of the sea foods and many call it as ‘Royallu’. They are one of the high nutritional value food items which are preferred by many of the experts. For a healthy diet- vitamin, proteins and minerals are important to the body. Prawns help in bone development and nerve functioning and also they are free of cholesterol and low in calories. Even it acts as a good source for the eye. In many of the cuisines, a lot of prawn’s variety dishes are available. Best and Easy way to prepare prawns fry is explained here below. Generally, there are two kinds of prawns- smaller ones and the bigger one. The bigger one is also known as tiger prawns. Out of all #Prawns Recipes, fry has its own yummy taste.
They are very tasty and healthy food item. Where do these prawns found? Prawns are found in the oceans and they are capable of living up to 50 meters depth and also under the rock substance. As it has many benefits don’t be late to make a prawns curry. Tempting, tasty, with full of flavours prawn curry gives an enjoyable feast at the meal time. Taste of prawns will remains in your memory once having them. Prawns curry is simple to prepare and offers an incredible taste.
A medium sized prawn goes well for making the south Indian prawns curry. However, the size doesn’t matter any of the sizes can be taken as per the availability. Make your weekend special with perfect Prawns curry with less time.
Ingredients Required for Prawns Fry Recipe:
- Fresh Prawns-1/2 kg
- Red Chilli powder-2 table spoons
- Turmeric-1/2 table spoon
- Ginger and garlic paste-2 table spoon
- Salt-as per taste
- Oil-4 table spoons
- Tomatoes-1 cup paste
- Coriander powder-1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves-few
- Garam masala powder-1/2 table spoon
- Lemon-half piece
Prawns Fry Recipe Cooking Process:
- Wash the prawns by removing the outer shell with salt, little lemon juice and water.
- In a pan take washed prawns and fry it with one table spoon of oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Take another pan and heat the oil. Add turmeric, salt, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, coconut powder, ginger and garlic paste and tomato paste to the pan.
- Fry the whole mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Now transfer the fried prawns to the pan content.
- Let it to cook for 5 minutes.
- As the batter come closer put garam masala powder and coriander leaves.
Mouthwatering Hot spicy prawns curry is ready to serve.