Pasta Recipe: One of the easy and simple recipes which are prepared at the time of breakfast and snack is pasta. Pasta can be made at home in various ways. Indian style offers a good taste with simple ingredients. It is a good breakfast item which is usually liked by many kids. As after cooking it softness makes the kids
Do you have an idea from where it was found? Rome is the birth place of fresh pasta and it was made by adding water to semolina-flour. In your grocery store the dry pasta re available and can be stored unlike fresh pasta are intended to eat immediately. At the time of Arab invasion of Sicily, the dry pasta has been originated. Then after more than 400 kinds of pastas with various shapes like strips, long strands cylinders and more are available .Pasta provides health benefits in terms of supplying carbohydrates, free from cholesterol, source of vitamin A. It is preferred balanced healthy diet. Each recipe of pasta offers around 500 calories per serving. For bones, muscles, hair growth and cardiovascular diseases the pasta improves health benefits.
As pasta is a healthy nutrition food, let us prepare it in simple and easy way within few minutes.
Ingredients required for Pasta Recipe Preparation:
- Pasta-1 cup
- Onion-1 (small size) chopped
- Ginger and garlic paste- ½ table spoon
- Oil-1 table spoon
- Salt- as required
- Garam masala powder-1/2 table spoon
- Green chilli-1-2(finely chopped)
- Tomato-1 (medium size) chopped
- Water-2 cups
- Red chilli-1/2 table spoon
- Peas- ¼ cup
- Carrot-1/4 cup finely chopped
- Turmeric-1/2 table spoon
Pasta Recipe preparation process:
- Heat the bowl with water and once the water starts boiling add pasta and cook it for few minutes till it becomes soft.
- Strain the water and keep aside.
- In a pan add oil and as the oil heats add onions, green chilli and mix till it changes into golden brown color.
- Now add ginger and garlic paste, peas, tomato, garam masala powder, carrot, red chilli powder, turmeric and salt to the mixture.
- Stir it well and add pasta.
- If the pasta sticks each other add little water to loosen them. Cook it for few more seconds.
Hot pasta is ready to serve and garnish with coriander leaves. Sauce is also preferred for serving.
You can also chopped capsicum, beans for additional taste.