We at Homepuff have researched some simple yet amazing recipes for our users.
Nut Cake Deluxe: –
- 1 pound butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (granulated)
- Add baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- 4 cups cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or as per taste)
- 250 gms cut up cherries (candied)
- 250 gms cut up pineapple (candied)
- 1 pound pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs using Homepuff Whisk.
- Add eggs.
- Add 3 cups flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Mix remaining flour with cherries, pineapple and chopped pecans; stir into batter.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Pour into tube pan, greased and double lined with wax paper.
- Bake for 3 hours.
- Cool in pan