Mint Juice Recipe: Mint juice is also well known as Nimbu Pudina Sharbat in Indian style. Within less time and less effort, the juice of mint can be prepared. Mint technically known as Mentha, provides many health profits. It is one of the natural ingredients with many benefits. In summer the refreshing, healthy juices which can be made at home is Mint juice. The juice can be taken after the heavy meal time also. Mint Recipes are good for health.
Mint juice can be prepared with only a few items like sugar, lemon juice and mint leaves. Instead of sugar, honey can be used in the juice content. It also has the fiber content, traces of iron and potassium. In many of the daily usage products like mouth rinse and shampoos, it plays a main role. Mint brings tasty flavour to the dishes. In boosting up the digestion levels the mint juice plays a good role. The juice should be taken when it is fresh otherwise the taste and the colour of juice changes. With the good minty flavor, the Mint juice gives a pleasant feeling at the evening time also from the hectic schedule. This is one of the best Indian recipes.
Mint has the power of the digestion, headache, asthma, respiratory disorders raise the immunity powers. It also provides a good effect on migraine problems. Mint juice keeps away from the acidity and skin infections. The stress-free mint juice can be prepared and served in the easiest way within a short time.
Ingredients Required for Mint Juice Recipe:
- Mint -1 small bunch
- Sugar-3-4 table spoon
- Pepper powder-1/2 table spoon
- Chill water – 4 cups
- Salt- a pinch
- Lemon juice- 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds-1/2 table spoon
- Ice cubes-few
Mint Juice Recipe Preparation Process:
- Take out the leaves from the stem and wash the mint leaves thoroughly.
- Roast the cumin seeds for few seconds and keep it aside.
- Now take the juicer and add mint leaves, roasted cumin seeds, sugar, lemon juice along with the 1 cup of water.
- Allow it to blend until the content in the juicer becomes smoother.
- If the juice is still rough, then you can add remaining cup of water and churn for 2-3- times.
- Strain the juice with the strainer if needed before pouring into the glass.
- Add salt and pepper powder to the juice.
- Serve the mint juice with ice cubes.
Tip: Some of them like to take the juice after keeping it in refrigerator. So before having you have to stir it and pour into the glass.
Tip: Keeping the juice for too long in the refrigerator may tend to lose the mint flavor.