Poori is a
Lets see the calories for 100 grams:
Whole wheat flour (Aata) : 364 calories
Wheat flour: 398 calories
Ingredients required for Poori preparation :
- Whole Wheat flour (Aata): 250 grams
- Salt: Half Spoon
- Ripen Banana (Small Size or Half)
- Refined Oil: 1 Liter
Puri Preparation Steps:
- Take Aata in a bowl add salt and mix it well so that salt mixes well in all parts.
- Mash the Banana and mix it with the Aata.
- Now add water to the mixture and mix the Aata .
Tip: Add small amount of water at regular intervals and mix.
- The Aata must be very tight. If not at the time of cooking it might suck more oil.
- Now lighten the stove and put deep fry pan on it.
- Pour oil in the pan.
- Let the oil heat for about 5-8 Minutes.
- Mean while prepare small balls of Aata and apply oil to it.
- Roll the balls into circles.
- Drop the circles made Aata into hot oil and cook it on either sides for about 20-30 Seconds.
- Finally Poori preparation is done. Have it hot with any curry.