Lady’s Finger Fry
Lady Finger contains health nutrients proteins at equal quantities which are required for normal development of the body. It helps in preventing cancer infection, manages glucose level and fights from diabetic symptoms. It is a low-calorie food that keeps the stomach full which also, in turn, helps in weight loss. Well, bhindi fry is most available at all places. Most people enjoy eating this in winter season this dish can be served during breakfast, dinner and in lunch too. It is a fantastic finger licking dish, the look itself feels like mouthwatering the tangy flavour and texture of bhindi makes the heavenly experience in each bite.
Ingredients required for Lady’s Finger Fry Recipe:
- Bhindi-250 grams
- Oil-4 table spoons
- Salt- as per taste
- Turmeric -1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds-1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder-1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves-few
- Coriander powder-1/2 table spoon
How to Prepare Lady’s Finger Fry Recipe very Easily :
- Wash the lady’s finger and cut into pieces.
- Take a pan, add oil and as the oil starts heating add cumin seeds, and few coriander leaves. Stir it well.
- Now add the bhindi pieces, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt.Make a fry of it till it becomes crispy.
- Add the coriander powder to the pan content before taking into serving bowl.
Enjoy the tasty lady’s finger fry.