Kaddu ki kheer is one of the famous Indian sweets. Pumpkin is known as
It is a health recipe which children can eat daily. Those persons who don’t drink milk can try this sweet item so that they don’t miss the advantages of milk and kaddu. Kaddu ki kheer recipe ingredients are specified below. This recipe would taste even great when ghee is added to it. As we add dry fruits to the recipe the taste doubles and even the calories.
Let’s not wait any more and start kaddu ka kheer recipe preparation in step-by-step process. First let us check the ingredients required for kaddu ki kheer preparation.
Ingredients required for the preparation of kaddu ki kheer recipe preparation:
- Kaddu (Pumpkin) : 1/2 kilogram
- Milk: 1/2 ltr
- Sugar: 200 grams
- Ghee: 100 grams
- Upma rava (Suji or semolina): 2 Table spoons
- Dry kishmish (Raisins): 10 grams
- Kaju (Cashew): 15 grams
Kaddu ka kheer recipe preparation steps:
- Peal kaddu, cut into half and remove the seeds if any.
- Grate the kaddu now.
- Lighten the stove, put a pan on it and put ghee in it.
- After the ghee heats up for 20 seconds put grated pumpkin in it and cook it for 20 minutes.
- Later add boiled milk, sugar and suji to it and let it cook until the kheer become little thicker.
- Now switch off the stove and sere it hot. Some people like eating it cool. If so you can keep it in refrigerator and eat.