Grilled Chicken Recipe: All the dishes which are prepared at home regularly don’t find any change as they are routine. Grill chicken cooking process is given here below. Many of them eagerly wait for the weekend for enjoyment and pleasure. Along with the enjoyment the yummy food has to be chosen in order to make your day more special. Trying various recipes makes you more perfect in cooking. One of the special dishes which you feel tasty is ‘Grill chicken’. Grill chicken can be made in various ways- by adding different flavours it gives out the good taste. This is one of the favourite Chicken Recipes throughout the world.
Grilling the chicken makes everyone to choose the piece as per their choice. Grilling chicken is not that only pieces of chicken to be grilled, thighs, legs and wings can also be cooked. Is grill chicken a healthy diet? Yes with slight fat and carbohydrate it acts a good source of protein. But as it is a roasted meal it raises the risk of obesity and weight gain. However, intake of Grill chicken along with salads and soups gives a different taste. You may find the grilled chicken to be expensive in the restaurants but making at home is of low cost. Grill chicken is a nice tasty item and even it is served in parties.
Ingredients Required for Grill Chicken Recipe:
- Chicken-500 gm
- Butter-1 table spoon
- Yogurt-1 cup(thick)
- Red chilli powder-2 table spoons
- Ginger and garlic paste-3 table spoons
- Salt-as per taste
- Garam masala powder-1 table spoon
- Lemon juice-1 table spoon
Grill Chicken Recipe Preparation Process:
- First cut the chicken into big pieces.
- Rinse the chicken pieces and remove excess water.
- Make a cut in horizontally with the knife on the pieces.
- Add all the ingredients like ginger and garlic paste, salt, garam masala powder, lemon juice, yoghurt, red chilli powder and butter to the chicken pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients by adding a little amount of water so that it forms a paste.
- Add this paste to the chicken pieces and allow it to marinate in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- The more marinating of chicken gives a better taste.
- Preheat the oven temperature to 180 c.
- Now place the chicken pieces over the griller (if needed a dry chicken piece) or if you want the chicken piece to be moist keep in a tray.
- Later decrease the temperature of the oven to 160 c.
- Heat the chicken pieces both the sides until it changes into brown colour.
The time of the grill chicken making may vary as it depends on the oven temperature.