We are back again with an awesome new dish, as always. This is a simple step to lit up your dinner,. without compromising on health. Let us dive straight into the recipe, because we know you cannot wait to taste good food aye? For this recipe you will need:
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups tightly packed torn spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Cook spinach in water in a covered pan until tender (it cooks down to about 1/2 cup). Cool the spinach.
- In a food processor add undrained spinach, eggs, and salt. Process until smooth. Add flour; process until ball forms.
- On floured surface, roll half the dough at a time into an 18 x 15-inch rectangle. Let stand 20 minutes. Roll up loosely.
- Slice 1/4 inch wide; unroll. Cut into desired lengths. Spread out on racks; dry 2 hours.
- Cook, uncovered, in boiling salted water or soup for 10 to 12 minutes.
- If not cooked immediately, store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Makes 7 cups or 1 pound