Fruit Salad Recipe: Nature great gift to the universe are fruits. In fact they are completely packed with anti-oxidants and nutrients .Fruits is always preferred in our daily diet. They play a major role in protection the body from diseases. You can start your day with the salads and can end up with salads too. The salads of fruits are the dessert which can be a delicious food items at parties and flawless snack in the evening. As it comprises of various fruits offers a nourishing values to the body. Eating of fruits and vegetables will give better feel and can live longer. Fruit Recipes in Summer is cool & healthy to have.
Sometimes fruit salad is also known as “fruit cocktail” as it is acts as an appetizer or side-salad. The term Cocktail does not mean that it consist of alcohol but “it is full of fruits”. You can make different salads with different fruits instead of making fruit juices. Making of fruit salad is easy as it needs just chopping of fruits and adding custard powder to it. So the sugar, custard powder and the milk offers a yummy taste because of various flavors. It is one of the easy desserts which can be made even after the guest arrival.
You find salads in the restaurants as one of the menu. Now a day the salads are available at many fast food chains. Fruit salads which can be prepare instantly at home gives a wonderful texture, color with delicious taste.
Ingredients required for Fruit Salad Recipe:
- Strawberries-1 cup
- Mulberry-1 cup
- Kiwi Fruit-1
- Pomegranate seeds-1/4th cup
- Grapes -1/2 cup(green grapes without seeds)
- Custard powder- 2 table spoons
- Sugar-3 table spoon
- Milk-2 cups
- Kesar Saffron-2-3 strands
Fruit Salad Recipe Preparation Process:
- Wash the fruits and drain to remove water.
- Except banana and apple peel and cut all the fruits. Bananas and apple should cut later so that it does not change its color.
- In a bowl, take the custard powder, ½ cup milk and kesar. Mix it properly in order to avoid lump formation.
- Take a pan and heat the remaining milk on a simmer flame. Add the custard powder mixture into the pan and allow it to boil over medium flame.
- Stir it well and wait till the milk gets condensed.
- Remove it from the stove and after milk cools down at room temperature; keep it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- In a bowl mix all the fruits and add chilled milk.
- Take fruit salad into the serving bowl.
The healthy chilled fruit salad can be served as dessert after lunch or at any time.
Tip: As per your taste, any kind of fruits can be taken.
Tip: Adding Vanilla essence gives a good fragrance and provides tasty flavor to the dish.