Bringing out the best confections is a hobby for us at Homepuff. Our team constantly tries to give the best recipes to you all. Here is another such uncommon recipe but is tasty. For this recipe you’ll need:
- Fruit(about 5 cups) peeled and sliced
- Can sweetened condensed milk(1 (14 ounce))
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold margarine or butter
- Biscuit baking mix(1 1/2 cups)
- Packed brown sugar(1/2 cup)
- In small bowl, mix fruit and milk.
- In large bowl, cut 1/2 cup margarine into 1 cup of the biscuit mix until crumbly.
- Mix with fruit mixture.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine remaining biscuit mix and margarine with the brown sugar and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour until golden.
NOTE: If using peaches, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch