Pie is one of most underrated delicacies in India. But it is tastier than you think. And so, we had to bring this recipe to you. For this recipe you’ll need
- 10 eggs, beaten
- Granulated sugar(1 cup)
- Nutmeg(1/2 teaspoon)
- Vanilla extract(1 teaspoon)
- Scalded milk(1 quart)
- Butter(1 tablespoon)
- Scald milk and butter.
- Let cool and then add to egg mixture composed of eggs, sugar, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into pie crust-lined (deep-dish) 9-inch pie plate.
- Place in a 450 degrees F preheated oven. Bake 20 minutes only.
- Turn heat completely off.
- Let pie stand in oven for 1 hour