One of the best ways to make your day better is having a good meal. So, we at homepuff found out the perfect way to make your meal a fulfilling one. This time we’ve got a pasta! For you guys. Let us check out everything that we need for this simple and fun recipe.
- (350 – 450 g) dried rigatoni(12 to 16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crumbled blue cheese
- penne, rotelle, or pasta of choice
- (30 ml) grate Parmesan cheese using Homepuff Shredder Blade (2 tablespoons)
- (30 ml) butter (optional)(2 tablespoons)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and return to the cooking pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients, adding the optional butter if a smoother sauce is desired.
- Gently stir to combine the ingredients and melt the cheeses.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 to 6 serving